We offer a full range of diagnostic and treatment options to promote and improve vascular health.
- Aorto-iliac duplex to evaluate for aneurysm and stenosis
- Extracranial carotid duplex
- Peripheral venous duplex to evaluate for DVT and venous insufficiency (varicose veins)
- Peripheral arterial duplex to evaluate for arterial insufficiency
- Lower extremity bypass graft surveillance
- Angiograms for peripheral vascular disease
- Peripheral Vascular Surgery
- Minimally invasive peripheral arterial atherectomy and stenting
- Lower extremity arterial bypass
- Endovascular Aneurysm Repair (EVAR)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Renal Artery and SMA stenting for stenosis
- Hemodialysis fistula creation
- Peritoneal dialysis catheter placement
- Inferior vena cava filter placement and removal
Treatments & Procedures
Minimially-invasive procedures offered in our office to address varicose veins
- Ultrasound guided sclerotherapy
- Varithena, endovenous microfoam sclerotherapy.
Varithena is a prescription medicine used to treat varicose veins caused by problems with the great saphenous vein (GSV) and other related veins in the leg’s GSV system. Varithena improves symptoms related to or caused by varicose veins, and the appearance of varicose veins.
- Sclerotherapy of spider veins
- VenaSeal – only non-sclerosant, non-tumescent treatment available for treatment of venous insufficiency
- Radiofrequency ablation
Quality Vascular Diagnostic Ultrasound
We are pleased to offer an array of diagnostic vascular ultrasound imaging services in a comfortable atmosphere. All exams are performed by an ARDMS registered vascular sonographer and interpreted by a board certified vascular surgeon.
We offer convenient scheduling options and handle the insurance authorizations, allowing you to focus on what is most important – your health.
Call us today to schedule your appointment!