We offer a full range of diagnostic and treatment options to promote and improve vascular health.
- Aorto-iliac duplex to evaluate for aneurysm and stenosis
- Extracranial carotid duplex
- Peripheral venous duplex to evaluate for DVT and venous insufficiency (varicose veins)
- Peripheral arterial duplex to evaluate for arterial insufficiency
- Lower extremity bypass graft surveillance
- Angiograms for peripheral vascular disease
- TCAR carotid stent placement
- Iliac vein stent placement for venous compression
- Intravascular ultrasound evaluation IVUS
- Peripheral Vascular Surgery
- Minimally invasive peripheral arterial atherectomy and stenting
- Lower extremity arterial bypass
- Endovascular Aneurysm Repair (EVAR)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Renal Artery and SMA stenting for stenosis
- Hemodialysis fistula creation
- Peritoneal dialysis catheter placement
- Inferior vena cava filter placement and removal
Treatments & Procedures
Minimally invasive office procedures for the treatment of varicose veins, spider veins and achy, tired, heavy legs.
- Radiofrequency ablation of the greater saphenous vein, and endothermal heat treatment of the large truncal vein to decrease flow and pressure to the lower leg.
- Venaseal, endovenous chemical ablation of the greater saphenous, small saphenous, accessory saphenous, and truncal veins. The only non-heat therapy available for treatment of the large truncal veins with minimal anesthesia required.
- Vasculaze, YAG cool laser treatment of superficial reticular and spider veins.
- Varithena, microfoam ablation of the truncal veins below the knee.
- Ultrasound-guided foam sclerotherapy of large bulging varicose veins in the thigh and calf.
Quality Vascular Diagnostic Ultrasound
We are pleased to offer an array of diagnostic vascular ultrasound imaging services in a comfortable atmosphere. All exams are performed by an ARDMS registered vascular sonographer and interpreted by a board certified vascular surgeon.
We offer convenient scheduling options and handle the insurance authorizations, allowing you to focus on what is most important – your health.
Call us today to schedule your appointment!